Van Buren Township

Wayne County Damage Report Survey

SE Michigan was hit with historic rainfall and extreme storms on August 24, which is overwhelming, and we want you to know that you are not alone. 

Please fill out the Self-Reporting Survey provided by Wayne County here.

This report is not a guarantee a damage claim will be granted. It is the first step in the process of assessing damages and trying to receive federal or state aid. 

For public roadway hazards and drain backup flooding call Wayne County at 888-ROAD-CREW (888-762-3273).

For sanitary backups, call the VBT Water and Sewer Department at 734-699-8944
734-699-8925 (after hours).

For a list of cooling centers available in Wayne County, click here.