Open 7:30 am - 4:00 pm (Monday-Friday)
Important Due Dates for 2021:
POSTMARKED PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
- Winter Taxes- March 1, 2021
- To be eligible for 100% PRE- June 1, 2021
- Water bills are due on the 15th of every month
- The July Board of Review meets on Tuesday following the third Monday in July.
- The December Board of Review meets the Tuesday following the second Monday in December.
- The Treasurer’s Office accepts cash, checks, and money orders. Credit cards are accepted in the Treasurer’s Office, although Point and Pay charges a 3% convenience fee for this service.
- Make checks and money orders payable to Van Buren Township.
- Payments can be made after regular office hours by utilizing our 24-hour drop box, located in the Public Safety lobby or the drop box located in front of the Township’s main entrance. Checks and money orders only.
- Township Treasurer – Sharry Budd
- Deputy Treasurer – Sean Bellingham
- Account Clerk – Jessica Shevrovich
- Account Clerk – Kathy Adams
Treasurer’s Office Fee Schedule 2021