How Do I
Frequently Asked Questions
Wayne County has a 24-hour, toll-free number to report road hazards. Call 1-888-ROADCREW (762-3273, and you will speak with a road maintenance employee who will process your request.
Examples of road conditions: bridge, bike path, barricade, chloride, culvert/ditch, dead animal, debris in roadway, drainage/water, dust control, employee actions, fence, gardrail, grass, guardrail, mailbox, manhole cover, oil/fuel spill, pothole, shoulder/curb, sign, snow/ice, traffic signal, tree issues, stump issues, mowing issues and storm damage.
Pavilion Rentals for residents open January 4 (non-residents can reserve pavilions starting March 1).
Yes, The majority of building permit and inspection activities can be completed remotely in coordination with the Building, Planning and Economic Development Department. For more information visit: vanburenmi.org/planning-economic-development/
• Tax and utility payments via debit, credit card or Echeck at by clicking here.
• Sign up for automated debit for your utility bill payments by filling out the Automatic Water Bill Payment Form found by clicking here.
• Dropbox in front of Township Hall – checked daily (checks only please)
• Dropbox located in Public Safety Lobby – checked daily
• Mail in personal checks and/or money orders to: 46425 Tyler Rd.
• Pay by phone (24/7): 866-296-7819 (Tax and Utility Payments)
• Pay by phone (live operator): 888.891.6064. Available M-F, 8am10pm EST
**Please note, when paying online you will be charged a processing fee.
Yes, to make a public comment you must join the Zoom meeting. For a detailed list of instructions, click here.