The Senior Center will be reopening on a limited basis starting Monday, June 14th, 2021!
Click here to view the June 2021 Senior Center Schedule
Until further notice, new COVID procedures include:
- Select classes & programs will be held between the hours of 10 am - 3 pm.
- Members must enter and exit the building from the main doors of Township Hall. Entrance will only be allowed for members pre-registered for a class.
- Please do NOT enter from the Senior Center or Community Services doors.
- Upon arrival, members will be asked daily COVID screening questions and get their temperature checked.
- All members must pre-register for classes by calling the Senior Center at 734-699-8919 Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4 pm.
- Registration is first-come, first-serve.
- Masks are required at all times when in the building.
- Participants must bring their own fitness equipment.
- Individuals must exit the building immediately when the class is finished.
- All class and program areas will be sanitized between programs by Township Staff.
- Class sizes will be limited.
The Senior Center Transportation Program is open and ready to serve you! For more information click here.
Phone : 734-699-8918 or 734-699-8919
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Director of Community Services -
- Senior Center Director- Lynette Jordan
- Senior Coordinator- Pat McBride
- Senior Specialist- Dezmun Boone
all that give their time and talents for decorating the Senior Center and distribution of the surplus food