Office Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Thursday) Township Offices Closed on Fridays
The Office of the Township Clerk's primary and statutory duties include the administration of all Federal, State, Local, and School elections occurring within Van Buren Township, recording and maintaining Board of Trustees meeting minutes, maintaining the general ledger, distributing special meeting notices, and maintain custody of all Township records.
Along with the statutory duties, the Van Buren Township Clerk's Office duties also include: coordination of Freedom of Information Act requests, maintain Township cemetery records, accounts payable/receivable, and payroll.
- Township Clerk– Leon Wright
- Deputy Clerk/FOIA Coordinator– Brittany Beaudry
- Accounting Coordinator (Payroll)– Carol Towles
- Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable)– Karen Tyler
- Elections Specialist– Donae' Hubbard Please send absentee ballot applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Clerk- John Coleman IV
This service is provided free of charge to residents. Please do not sign your documents until you are in the presence of the notary.
Fee Schedule 2023