Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
The Township Administrative offices are open from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Monday through Friday until further notice.
The Township Clerk is responsible for the following:
- Township Cemeteries
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Administering all Federal, State, Local and School elections occurring within Van Buren Township
- Township Clerk– Leon Wright
- Deputy Clerk/FOIA Coordinator– Joanne Montgomery
- Accounting Coordinator (Payroll)– Carol Towles
- Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable)– Karen Tyler
- Elections Specialist– Brittany Beaudry
- Account Clerk- Donae Hubbard
This service is provided free of charge to residents. Please do not sign your documents until you are in the presence of the notary.
Notary Fee Schedule 2021