Building, Planning & Economic Development
Office Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Thursday) Township Offices Closed on Fridays
For questions regarding online permitting, please email email@example.com or call 734.699.8913.
- Director of Planning & Economic Development: Dan Power
- Director of Public Services: Larry Luckett
- Account Clerk: Tina Grishaber
- Account Clerk: Caroline Manley
- Account Clerk: Brittney Williams
- Building Official: Christopher Salazar
- Electrical inspections: The Township’s electrical permitting and inspection services are provided by using two electrical inspectors.
Prospective developers may request an optional meeting with staff to discuss the application requirements and process prior to submittal. Please fill out our Pre-Application Meeting Checklist prior to your meeting. For more information, view the Development Guide below or call (734) 699-8913.
Customer Feedback Survey
Let us know how we’re doing! Share your experience with VBT Planning & Economic Development. Take the survey here.
BUSINESS RESOURCES GUIDE
Here at the Van Buren Charter Township, we want to give our businesses all the help they need. Check out this Business Resources Guide to see what new and updated business resources and grants may be available. All questions about the resources and grants should be directed to the entity that is hosting them. Click on the links to be directed to find more information and contact numbers.