- Compost Season : Pick up begins the month of April and will continue through the last full week of November.
- Yard Waste : Compost is picked up at the curb on your regularly scheduled pick up day. Have all compost at the curb no later than 6:00 am the day of pick up. Pick up begins the month of April and will continue through the last full week of November. Compost season ends on the last full week of November due to state regulations that require the compost landfill to close.
- Compost consists of twigs, grass and leaves.
- Do not mix compost with household trash.
- Must be at curb by 6:00am
- Recycle Items : Paper, Tin, Glass, Plastic, Cardboard
- If you wish to recycle at the recycling center, it is located on Van Born Road between Haggerty and Hannan Roads. The center is open 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday and on Saturdays from 7:00am to 11:00 am.