Van Buren Township Parks & Recreation
A proud member of MRPA
(Phone : 734-699-8921 Fax : 734-699-8502)
The Quirk Park Splash Pad is now closed and will reopen on Memorial Day. Splash pad hours are Memorial Day to Labor Day from 11 am-8 pm, 7 days a week.
Van Buren Park Hours Monday-Friday 10 AM – Dusk Saturday and Sunday 8 AM – Dusk. Hours of operation are subject to change please contact the Parks & Recreation Department. 734-699-8921
Park Pavilion Rentals are underway for Van Buren Township or City of Belleville Residents.
Rental season is from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Non- Residents may rent after March 1.
Questions? Call 734.699.8921
- Director of Parks & Recreation – Jennifer Wright
- Deputy Director of Parks & Recreation – Jennifer Zaenglein
- Account Clerk – Jennifer Price
Van Buren Parks and Recreation Affiliated Organizations
- Athletic Field Use and Allocation Policy
- Athletic Field Use Application Form
- 2021 Pavilion Rental Contract
- Recreation Registration Form
- Why Teach A Class for VBT Parks & Recreation Department?
- Special Event Application
- Inflatable Addendum Form
Recreation Guide/Lake Ledger
- Recreation Winter Guide 2020
- Lake Ledger Fall / Winter 2017
- Lake Ledger Spring / Summer 2017
- Lake Ledger Fall / Winter 2009-10
- Lake Ledger Spring / Summer 2009
- Lake Ledger Fall / Winter 2008-09
- Lake Ledger Spring / Summer 2008
- Lake Ledger Fall / Winter 2007-08
- Lake Ledger Spring / Summer 2007
Pavilions 1, 2, 3
Residents/Non-Profit Groups (8:00 a.m. to close) $100
Non-Resident/Commercial (8:00 a.m. to close) $120
Pavilion 4, Quirk Park and Riggs Park
Residents/Non-Profit Groups (8:00 a.m. to close) $90
Non-Resident/Commercial (8:00 a.m. to close) $110 ** All pavilion patrons at Van Buren Park are still subject to the vehicle gate fees **