(Phone : 734-699-8909, Fax : 734-699-5213)
Office Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
- Township Clerk – Leon Wright
- Deputy Clerk – Joanne Montgomery
- Accounting Coordinator (Payroll) – Carol Towles
- Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable) – Karen Tyler
- Elections Clerk – Brittany Beaudry
The Township Clerk is responsible for voter registration and administration of all governmental elections held within the township. For more information on Voting, Elections and Absentee applications click here.
Freedom of Information
- FOIA Summary-Procedures-Guidelines
- VBT FOIA – General
- VBT FOIA – Public Safety
- FOIA Wage & Fringe Cost
- FOIA Fixed Cost Fee Schedule
- FOIA Affidavit of Indigency
- FOIA Cost Itemization
The Township Clerk is responsible for the records of four cemeteries.
The Clerk’s office utilizes BS&A cemetery management software.
Cemetery records are available for review at the clerk’s office during normal business hours.