Department of Public Services
“Building a better future together”
“The Van Buren Public Services Department is committed to a clean and safe environment; planning for and building a strong community; providing enhanced service delivery to its customers; and protecting the significant public investment in the Township’s buildings and grounds, water distribution and sanitary collection systems.”
IF YOU HAVE A WATER OR SEWER EMERGENCY CALL:
Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Please Call: 734-699-8925
- After Hours, Weekends, Holidays Please Call: 734-699-8930
INFORMATION ABOUT PAYING YOUR WATER BILL
Township Hall is reopening on June 15th, but we’re still encouraging residents to pay their taxes and water bills by dropping payments off in the DropBox, mailing in a check, signing up for automatic debit, calling the toll free number or paying online. There are two DropBoxes; one in front of Township Hall or one inside the Police Lobby. If you’re paying in cash, please use the Police Lobby DropBox.
Here is a list of all the ways to pay:
- Tax and utility payments via debit/credit and Echeck at https://bsaonline.com **
- Sign up for automatic debit for your utility bill payments – https://vanburen-mi.org/Forms/Automatic_Water_Bill_Payment.pdf **
- DropBox in front of Township Hall – checked daily (checks only please)
- DropBox located in Public Safety Lobby – checked daily (cash drops go into a secure vault)
- Mail in personal checks and/or money orders to: 46425 Tyler Rd.
- Call 866-296-7819 – Open 24/7/365
- Call 888-891-6064 to speak with a live operator Monday- Friday from 8am-10pm
**Please note, when paying online you will be charged a processing fee.
Customer Service Staff
Solicitations and Bid Documents
The Van Buren Charter Township has partnered with BidNet Direct as part of the MITN Purchasing Group and will post their bid opportunities to this site. As a vendor, you can register with the MITN Purchasing Group and be sure that you see all available bids and opportunities. By selecting automatic bid notification, your company will receive emails once the Van Buren Charter Township, or any member agency, has a bid opportunity that matches your company’s business. In addition, the site handles ITB’s, RFPs, and RFQs for other member governmental agencies, districts & authorities throughout Michigan.
The Van Buren Charter Township looks forward to providing you with more bid information and simplifying the entire bid, proposal, and quote processes for everyone involved. We appreciate your cooperation and welcome your participation. If you need help registering, please call the MITN Purchasing Group support department toll free 1-800-835-4603 option #2.
PUBLIC WORKS INFORMATION LINKS