For general environmental complaints in the Township, please call 734-699-8913 to speak to the Department of Public Services.
COUNTY & STATE ENVIRONMENTAL HOTLINES
24-Hour Environmental Hotline Wayne County: 888-223-2363
- The following are examples of some issues regulated by the environmental programs within the Department of Public Services:
- Drain maintenance, sewer maintenance, and industrial sewage discharges.
- Landfill, illegal dumping, soil runoff from construction sites and other solid waste related complaints.
- Water pollution and other water quality related complaints
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Pollution Emergency Alerting System Hotline: 800-292-4706
- To report Spills, Releases, or other Environmental Emergencies involving air, land, water, groundwater, wetlands, dams, landfills, hazardous or radioactive materials, mines, public drinking water, oil and gas wells, and nuclear power plants.