Child safety is paramount in Van Buren Township. Whether at school, home or play there are many options for ensuring that we all do everything we can to make Van Buren Township a safe place to raise a child. Here are just some of the options and tools available to you and your children. If you need further information please contact the police department at (734) 699-8930.
- Visit the Federal website anti-bullying.gov for tips for parents, teens and younger kids.
- Visit the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children for what to include in a child ID kit.
- Click here for tips on keeping informed about your child’s online activity & safety
- Visit safekids.com for information about the latest kid-oriented product recalls
- Click here for information on specific laws that impact your children