GRASS CUTTING AND RELATED SERVICES
The Charter Township of Van Buren, Wayne County, MI is requesting proposals for grass cutting and related services for the enforcement of the Township’s Grass and Weeds. Bid forms are available at the Township Clerk’s Office, 46425 Tyler Road, Van Buren Township, MI 48111, by appointment between 10:00 a.m and to 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday (same day appointments are available) and on the Township’s website www.vanburen-mi.org. Sealed bids will be received until 2:00 p.m. EST, Wednesday, June 2, 2021, and should be submitted to the Clerk’s office. Bids may be submitted by U.S. Mail, personal service, or courier service, and no bids submitted by facsimile or electronically will be accepted. The bids will be publicly opened following the bid deadline. The Township reserves the right to reject any and all bids and is not required to accept the low bid. The Township is an equal opportunity contractor, which does not discriminate based on race, sex, creed, or physical ability.
Published: May 6, 2021 Belleville Independent
- Telegraphic and/or packages sent by faxes or electronic devices are not acceptable and will be rejected upon receipt. Submitting Contractors will be expected to allow adequate time for delivery of their package either by airfreight, postal service, or other means.
- The response must be on the forms provided and follow the format outlined in this bid package.Supplemental information may be provided as attachments.
- TIMELY SUBMITTALS: Late submittals may result in the rejection of the package.
- All information requested herein shall be submitted with the original package; failure to do so may result in the rejection of the package as non-responsive and/or incomplete.
- Each Contractor must sign the package with their usual signature and shall give their full business address. Packages submitted by partnerships shall be signed with the partnership name by one of the members or by an attorney-in-fact. If signed by an attorney-in-fact, evidence of authority to sign the bids shall be attached. Packages by corporations shall be signed with the name of the corporation followed by the signature and designation of the President, Secretary, or other person authorized to bind it in the matter. In addition, a signed secretary’s certificate evidencing the authority of the officer to contract in the name of the corporation shall be included. Any proposal submitted by a Corporation shall bear its seal.
- Municipalities are exempt from the Michigan State Sales and Federal Excise taxes. Do not include such taxes in the estimate figure. The Township will furnish the successful Contractor with tax exemption certificates when requested.
If there are any questions regarding this bid package, please contact the Lt. Charles Bazzy at (734) 699-8915. Requests for additional information or interpretation of this bid specifications shall be made not less than three (3) days before the final date of submittal for the package.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL BID PDF