Annual Shred Day- Saturday, Aug. 7
- Books & Bound Paper Material
- Business & Multi-Part Forms
- Computer Paper
- Notebook & File Folders
- Paper, Letterhead & Envelopes
- Post-it notes
- Carbon Paper
- Compact Discs
- Transparencies & Celluloid
- Typewriter & Paper Ribbons
- Video Tapes (including surveillance)
- Banker bags
NO drink or food containers, wrappers, glass, large metal, liquids, styrofoam, toner, wood, paper towels or tissues, wet waste, chemical, medical waste, x-ray negatives, batteries, matches/lighters or microfilm.
Questions? Call the Clerk's office at 734-699-8909. This event is held on the first Saturday in August of each year.