Senior Center Limited Reopening for Programs & Classes
Van Buren Township’s Senior Center is excited to announce the reopening of programs beginning Monday, June 14, 2021. Until further notice, all programs and classes will be held between the hours of 10 am-3 pm.
Until further notice, new COVID procedures include:
- Members must enter and exit the building from the main doors of Township Hall.
- Please do NOT enter from the Senior Center or Community Services doors.
- Upon arrival, members will be asked daily COVID screening questions and get their temperature checked.
- All members must register for classes by calling the Senior Center at 734-699-8919.
- Registration is first-come, first-serve.
- Registration is open from 7:30 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Masks are required at all times when in the building.
- Participants must bring their own fitness equipment.
- Individuals must exit the building immediately when the class is finished.
- All class and program areas will be sanitized between programs by Township Staff.
- Class sizes will be limited.
Please note, this is not a full reopening of the Senior Center, this is a limited opening of programs and classes only. To view a list of available programs visit vanburen-mi.org/seniorcenter.